Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Dance!

Three reasons why it's a Happy Dance day for me:

1. It's officially Spring Break!
Woo hoo! I finished work yesterday. Girls are off to school this morning for one more day of classes, then they'll join me for a two week hol-i-day-ay-ay!

2. I have the van!
Freedom! Now that we're a one-vehicle family again, we cast lots on who gets to drive. Just kidding. Stew is the daily propane-user while us females get around on foot. But I managed to drag myself out of bed early enough this morning so that I could drop him off at work and be the one to blow the gas today.

3. The bathroom scales are making me do subtraction math!
Thank goodness they're not making me do long division. What do you get when you take 9 away from... oh wait, I can't tell you that! But what I've just told you is... I've lost 9 lbs! Yippee!

Anyways, I'm happily off and running. Or driving, I should say.

Happy Spring Break to all of you, wherever you are!

No comments: