Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sabbatical.

This week was busy, as usual, but more than usual. Here we are again, another new week.

Yesterday morning, Dave and Steph cooked us up a delicious breakfast. Delightful. Totally a great way to start the day. Amazing to wake up smelling fresh coffee, berry crepes and sizzling sausages. It was yum... and I didn't even have to clean up! Wish I'd taken some pictures, but I forgot. So you'll have to take my word for it. Thanks D and S.

Skyped the family, did some shopping. Prepped my Sunday School lesson. Made brandy sauce for the freshly baked plum pudding. Another yum. And a little whetting of the appetite for Christmas Day.

Tomorrow I'm taking a sabbatical from blogging... lots of things on the go this week, so I need to prioritize my focus.

But don't worry, I'll be back.

No comments: