Thursday, July 15, 2010

DAY 8. and 9, 10 and 11.

I sure miss my internet access. Seems forever since I've been on here to update.

But spending the last four days at a resort was definitely a pleasurable alternative. No complaining about that. The rest of the group were with us here for Monday, but on Tuesday headed back to their regular schedules. Stew, the girls and me decided a few extra days at this relaxing resort would be a nice break, and also give us some family time. We're glad we stayed. It was wonderful.

Beautiful Barcelo... located on a sandy stretch of Montelimar Beach with a huge pool, on-site mini golf, zoo, tennis courts (except it's way too humid to even consider playing tennis), unlimited food and drinks, people making my bed and picking up after me. This is the best Nicaraguan life, and sacrificing the internet for a few days of this is manageable.










Now we're back at El Valle, and getting ready to leave for meeting again in a half hour. Then off to Pupusa's for some El Salvadorian grub. That should be an interesting experience.

Still got to take in the market, a hospital visit and a tour of Dolores before we head back next week.

Hopefully I can upload some photos in the next day or two. Until then, adios.

No comments: