Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunny California.

We're here! We've arrived! In this "magical" land of Disney.

And I'm pinching myself, allowing the reality of it all to set in.

We had a rather harem-scarem time actually getting on our flight at YVR. At the misleading directions from some airport staff, we ended up running hither and yon. I'll spare you the long-winded version, but...


...even though our luggage ended up being labelled RETARD (more fitting, I think, for the aforementioned airport agent), the moral of our story is that I would highly recommend Westjet for any or all of your future travels. First-class in every way. Go Westjet!

Our hotel is pretty standard, very clean and of course, there's a pool. At which realization, the girls were itching to don their swimsuits el pronto, and jump in. So off we went.


Jumped in myself. Then relaxed in the warm California sunshine. Sunny, with a cool breeze. Bliss. Lovin' the palm trees and that blue, cloudless sky. Snapped this picture as I lazily lounged by the pool. Nice, eh?


Headed out for supper at the Cheesecake Factory. Took a walk through Downtown Disney. Watched the talented street-performers... until the dancing took a turn for the risque, so we made a bee-line for the exit.

Off to bed. Tomorrow we're off to experience some of "the magic"!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Eeek got so excited when I saw your blog updates. Im such a disneyland freak. What hotel are you guys at?