Friday, April 1, 2011

SB. Day 9.

We set off this morning, ecstatic and giddy, arriving at our first destination by 10:00 o'clock. ChuckeCheese. Girls love that place... me? Not so much. But when we got there, for once the restaurant was next to empty, which meant there was no din (yay for me) and there were no line-ups (yay for the girls).
  

Then the golden coins ran out. Sigh.

So we moved on, choosing to eat our mid-day meal at the Golden Arches.


Moving on again, we checked in to Go Bananas. Girls were immediately off and running. I bought myself a Seattle's Best, found a nice quiet corner, and settled in to read my book. Finished it too!


By then the girls were damp and sweaty, and definitely shower-worthy. So we headed home.

I did a review of today's spending... look at this:

dropped $22 here...

and $10 here...

and $16 here.








Whoa. I think I just blew the budget!

No comments: