Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snapshot Anthology.

Just a few slightly edited photos, downloaded from the camera over the last few days. It has been glorious weather here lately... up until today that is, when it decided to hail, snow and rain with the space of an hour, in precisely that order. Insane.

My welcoming workplace. Stellar view. Especially on a clear, blue day.


One of the mountain views in the neighbourhood.


View from the school playground. Takes my breath away.


Snow-capped mountains and naked trees.


Some pretty faces from the Youth Conference weekend.


More cutie patooties.


And last but not least, traffic light cookies for the Monday Night Bible Hour.


2 comments:

Janna said...

You are SOOOO creative with your Monday night snacks... wow. The kids must love them! :)

I love your mountain view...

Emily said...

I don't know what took my breath away more - those mountains, or those desserts! (Or of course, your darling girls!). Thanks for sharing!