Monday, February 7, 2011

L.O.V.E.

February. They call it Love Month. Triggered by Valentines Day, I guess. Not that the 14th has ever been a special celebratory day in our house. Yeah, of course we recognize it... you know, send the chocolate treats for the classmates in school, bake the heart-shaped shortbread cookies. But, since I know I am already loved EVERY day of the year, I see no need for ONE day of commemoration.

L.O.V.E.D...

By my husband, the peacemaker, with his quiet spirit and uncomplicated ways.

By my own little girls who, despite wearing me out on a daily basis, are loved inexhaustibly in return.

But most of all, by my Saviour, the Lord Jesus, the One Who loved me and gave Himself for me.

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
(1 John 4:16-18)


1 comment:

Emily said...

Beautiful post. I L.O.V.E.D. it! :)