Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello Weekend.

For me, at least, I can say hello to the weekend. My work week ends Thursday.

And for tomorrow... on my day off... here's what's on my agenda.

The dentist. Bright and early at 8:30.

Delighted that we've found a new dentist living right in our neighbourhood.
Not so delighted that a new someone gets to pick and probe around in my mouth.

Grocery shopping.

Lovin' that I get to do this without the kids in tow.
Not so lovin' that I'm spending money on food. Again. Honestly.

Packing for Youth Conference in WA.

So thankful that I'll get to spend a weekend with some amazing friends, and hear first-hand the "I AM" word study from John's gospel.
Not so thankful that we have to cross at the US border and may end up waiting for hours, just like last time. Argh.

Picking up the girls from school.

Thrilled to have these bright and beautiful little buttons in my life!
But they sometimes push my buttons, though. Not so thrilling.

Bowling with the Monday Night Young People.

Happy that we can go bowling with a group of young teens who attend Monday night Bible Hour.
Not so happy that I know I need the gutter guards. And Kayleigh doesn't. Pfft.

And then we're off to Arlington! Yippee! So excited. And Monday is a Pro-D day, which means... NO SCHOOL!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Hope you had a great weekend Arlington and that you zipped through the border!

btw, I loved video of A. playing the violin- tell her we'd love to see more :)

love ya,
mo xo