Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Toronto Welcome.

Seems like years ago that I was impatiently waiting for school to be done and vacation to be had.

It's only been three weeks.
Three weeks, two time-zones, four airplanes and five provinces later... has me back home again in beautiful BC.

I know it's been months since I documented on here. But perhaps an innovative way to revive this blog would be to relive my most-recent vacation by recording events from each day. Quite the commitment, but hey, I have six more weeks of summer to do it, don't I?!

So, here goes.

First day of travelling got us so far as Toronto. And settled into the best home-away-from-home accommodations a girl could ever wish for. Food flowing... and tea on tap.


I'm indebted to this couple. Welcomed me to their Canadian culture, more than 25 years ago. Had many an occasion to give up on me. But they never did. Forever grateful for them.
 
These two were double trouble. See the sparkle in their eyes?

 
Sheer mischief, fighting furiously for an exit.

No comments: