Friday, July 26, 2013

Canada Day. 2013.

I guess when it comes down to it, we are pretty patriotic. In years past, we've typically spent our Canada Days at local festivals, standing on guard for the true North, in all its red and white glory.

This year we showed our patriotic side by going to the Jays game at the Rogers Centre. Which, might I add, was known as the Sky Dome when I lived in Toronto. New pet peeve. I think the new eponym of "Rogers Centre" is downright boring. What were they thinking? The original designation has a much more entrancing ring to it. "Sky Dome Stadium" emanates excitement, panorama and architecture. Just my own personal opinion of change not being for the better.

Here we are, on our way to the game, first port of call at the Toronto Eaton Centre.
No name change here!


 
Hubby in his element. Starbucks in hand... and headed for the sports field.
Love him. And love drinking coffee with him. Watching sports? Um... not so much!

 
Two living reasons why I don't do exercises.
All that stretching and swivelling around... looks like too much pain for the gain.


Picturesque view of the CN Tower, taken from our seats in Sky Dome Rogers Centre.
 Happy belated Canada Day to all you blog-readers.
More on our Canadian vacation destinations to follow!

By the way, if you're following me, please take a second to leave a comment, or send me a private email.
That way i'll know if there's enough interest to warrant keeping up with the blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice wedgie on the aptly named "Fielder."