Friday, December 30, 2011

Cadburys by Mail.

Would you just look at what came in the post today from Norn Iron.
I have the best sister ever. 


Didn't take long for the girls to sniff out the Cadbury's gold.
An abundance of "oohs" and "aahs" ensued.
Followed by heart-wrenching pleas to open them immediately and share.
Truth is, it really didn't take much to twist my arm.
But I asserted that the limit had to be ONE.

Each favorite was claimed. Unwrapped with glee.
And slooooowly savored. With significantly more of the aforesaid "oohs" and "aahs".


Miss Kay was drawn to the TWIRL.
Have a fondness for those ones myself, but TWISTED was the choice for me.
Kind of like my arm.
Miss Alana tried to exceed her limit by declaring that she had several favorites.
And that it was next to impossible for her to choose just one.
Nice try.
She got the Look.
Then quickly settled for the FUDGE.

The boxes were promptly closed, and put away.
Out of sight, out of mind.

Problem is, I simply can't get the image of those Norn Iron chocolates outta my mind.

Uh-oh.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Mmm mmm good. Love me some REAL cadbury chocolate! Ever go to The Black Pudding in Langley??

Anonymous said...

Tell your sister I miss her. Hint, hint. Oh, and I did mean to send a Christmas card...yeah right.

Anonymous said...

It's Ria, AKA Anna Nymous, in case you couldn't tell from the context.

Anonymous said...

Wow--you are a blogging machine...

Maria