Friday, October 14, 2011

Friends.

Friends from long ago.

Friends, there for me when I needed them, and there when I didn't. Friends who told me things about myself that I needed to know, but didn't want to admit.

Friends who were a defining influence on my christian life.

Friends who are still friends...
                                     despite the years... the time zones... and the miles apart.

This past weekend, I was delighted when two of those friends came to stay with us.




Alana and Kayleigh were thrilled with all the extra attention. Andrew's wonderful sense of humour kept them in constant fits of giggles and laughter.


And someone is going to be fondly remembered for introducing "The Purple People Eater". I succumbed this week to downloading the lyrics from the internet... and our two little Irish Rovers have been happily chanting around here since.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Two awesome couples, both which have been a blessing in my life......so happy that they could spend the weekend with you!

Janna said...

Love your visiting friends! :) :)