Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mid-Week Update.

Just home from work. Walked the short 15-minute stroll in the warm sunshine. And I even sweated a little, despite the light cardigan I was wearing. Oh how I love springtime in Vancouver! Especially when many of my friends in other parts of this True North are still wearing toques and parkas, and/or shovelling snow. Brrr. Sorry about that, folks, and for rubbing it in... by the way, I even got a sunburn last Friday. West Coast living is divine!

So, here I am now, plunked on the couch, feet up, and Miss A is slogging away in the kitchen making dinner. Well, sort of. But good reason right there for a quick blog post. So here goes. 

Early morning walks are dreadfully pleasant these days. Birds are singing, blossoms are blooming. 

New building construction is coming along and making us all rather giddy and excited. 

Celebrated this little dude turning 2. In real life, he is even more adorable than this photo shows. Honestly.

Oohed and ahead over this pretty little 3-month old at a shower in her honour.


And still baking with this guy, every Wednesday. 
 


No comments: