Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Christmas Day.

Christmas morning mayhem.



Delighted with their new, fuzzy blankets.



Daddy's girl is growing!! They're both modelling some new duds!




And Miss Kayleigh's pretty hairdo... compliments of a new curling iron. And by the way, see that game she's playing? Loathe it. 2048. I'm thinking of turning it into a swear word.






My very unexpected and generosity-loaded gift from the family was a new iPad, which you can't see right now because I'm using it to update this blog. But I love it, as you can imagine... so much faster and friendlier than the old one!

And I vaguely recall that this gift-opening was followed by a family visit and turkey dinner. But you'll have to believe me on that one, because there's absolutely nothing to show for it, bar some added weight gain.

And I outright refuse to photograph that, never mind post the evidence!

No comments: