Monday, June 18, 2012

Grand Mother Hood.

Stand back. I'm embarking on a whole new journey in life. Otherwise known as the Gran, the Grammie or the Nana. With this status, maybe now I'll be able to command some respect!

Beautiful, tiny baby Annalise joined our ranks on June 15th, 2012. Born to Kyle and Allison in the lovely country of Nicaragua. We're really expanding our family culture, aren't we?

And another female. We're up by 3 now. Uh-oh. The opposite sex is being challenged. I wonder just what August will bring!!??





2 comments:

Janna said...

I am sooo excited for you!! I love the picture of your precious granddaughter (whoa!) and her beautiful parents... congratulations to all!! :) X0X

Momnextdoor said...

Congrats Grammy/ Gramma/ Nan/ Nanny….what's it going to be?:)

Love and blessings to you and Stuart, and of course Kyle and Allison! xo