Friday, March 30, 2012

Thursday. March 29th.

And... off we go.
Embarking on our journey.
The 10:30 Ferry. Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo.


Supposed to be Spring Break here.
But it felt like the dead of Winter out on the ferry's open deck.


Brrrrr.


Back inside. Warm and cozy. And flashing happy smiles of anticipation.


Food certainly helps pass the time.
She's her mother's daughter, for sure.


Me and hubster. Love him.


Finally, finally, finally.
We meet our little puppy.
I'd say two somebodys are pretty thrilled.




Must admit, she is kinda cute. Very soft and fluffy. And cuddly.
Woof. My name is Bella.



What's not to love?
Well, I could tell ya a few things a'ready.
Um, yeah.
But she is kinda cute. And like I said, fluffy.
And cuddly.


Second part of the trek.
Back on the ferry.


This puppy ain't gonna lack in the Attention Department.
For now, anyways.



Home.
Brand new surroundings for her. Brand new adventure for us.


Let the games begin. Aargh. Did I just say that??!!

7 comments:

Ramona said...

awwwwww! She's so cute! What breed is she? I love that pic of you and Stew- beautiful!

Janna said...

Mo stole my words... the puppy is absolutely adorable!!!! Ahh... wish they always stayed so small & cute :) But she looks like she will also be a beautiful DOG. ;) And I, too, love the picture of you and Stew. x0x :) :)

Carolyn said...

Oh so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, the kids AND the dog. You sound so much like Vicki yer skearin' me. I love Bella's coloring, and tell the girls they did a great job picking out her collar and tag.

Anonymous said...

Okay, any anonymous comments where the person forgets to put their name OR mentions food and chocolate, you can always assume to be Maria. I don't have a google account, so Anna Nymous is me.

Cathie said...

A.D.O.R.E.A.B.L.E ~ Love little Bella ~ and love all of the pictures! Fun times ahead for sure!

Vicki said...

Another one bites the dust--- we are kindred spirits for sure. We both caved in in the same year. Lol-- she IS cute though. Enjoy. I use that term loosely. :))